Embracing lawlessness: For Independence Day, Biden celebrates illegal immigrants at White House
Joe Biden Celebrates Illegal Migrants at the White House …
Feb 17, 2020 – Watch — Biden: DACA Illegals ‘Are More American than Most Americans…
Mom living on the Mexico border says the migrant crisis has become so bad she’s scared to let her children play outside
By Matt Mcnulty For Dailymail.Com
Published: 16:56 EDT, 2 July 2021 | Updated: 17:00 EDT, 2 July 2021
- Alison Anderson recently moved to Del Rio, Texas with her family, but the ongoing border crisis has forced her to keep her three kids indoors to be safe
- ‘It’s scary. I want safety. I want something done,’ Anderson said of the area’s ongoing migrant problem
- Over 7,000 Venezuelans were encountered along the US-Mexico border last month, more than all previous 14 years on record combined
- South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem sent the National Guard to the southern border amid an influx of migrants due to the Biden administration’s lax border policies
- However, MSNBC host Joy Reid slammed the move while insisting that the issue is a ‘nonexistent crisis’ in a debate segment with Noem on Thursday
A Texas mother living near the Mexico border has revealed the migrant crisis has become so bad that she is too scared to let her children play outside.
Alison Anderson, who recently moved to the Texas border town of Del Rio with her family, told ‘Fox and Friends‘ Friday that the situation has been getting worse over the last six months.
‘Three nights ago, there was a group at our next-door neighbor’s house circling the vehicles and tapping on their daughter’s bedroom window,’ Anderson said.