Hundreds of illegal immigrants try to force their way into the United States at the Del Rio crossing in Texas: Data shows 188K migrants were apprehended in June alone amid Biden and Kamala’s border crisis
- The Del Rio, Texas, sector of the border saw a large group gather on Monday
- A Fox News reporter on the scene filmed the crowd as they pushed to enter
- He reported that the majority of those trying to get in were allowed to pass
- The migrants were then transported in buses to undisclosed locations
- On Friday officials said 188,829 migrants were stopped at the southwest border in June, the sixth monthly increase since the start of 2021
Published: 23:31 EDT, 19 July 2021 | Updated: 04:18 EDT, 20 July 2021
New footage from Texas shows a group of at least 300 migrants pushing at gates on the U.S.-Mexico border on Monday morning, with a reporter saying that the majority eventually were allowed in.
Bill Melguin, Fox News‘s correspondent, filmed the scenes at the Del Rio crossing, 150 miles west of San Antonio.
‘A Border Patrol agent told me this was the biggest single group he’s ever seen in Del Rio & that they’re glad troopers from Florida & Nebraska were here to help man the gate with Texas troopers,’ Melguin tweeted on Monday.