The report describes how COVID-19 cases ran rampant with ‘hundreds of children contracting the disease in overcrowded conditions which eventually spread to many employees’.
On Tuesday, Texas Governor Greg Abbott said the border crisis still ‘poses an ongoing and imminent threat of disaster for certain counties and agencies in the State of Texas.
‘The border crisis is prevailing, with thousands of migrants crossing into the U.S. every day by surrendering themselves to Border Patrol and claiming they are seeking asylum.’
- President Joe Biden is launching a tough new approach on the COVID pandemic
- He will require federal government’s 2 million workers to show proof of vaccination or submit to weekly testing
- Wants the military to add COVID to other vaccines mandated for forces
- Called for ‘incentives and mandates’
- Will reimburse businesses who provide leave for shots
- White House is embracing new face mask guidelines from CDC
- Biden also showing his frustration with those who refuse to get vaccinated
- Delta variant causing COVID cases to spike around the country
- Some critics say Biden should not have been so quick to lift face mask rules
Published: 16:02 EDT, 29 July 2021