WRCB|17 hours ago – The Nassau County, New York, legislature will vote on a bill Monday that would allow anyone who harasses or injures a first responder, including police officers, to be fined up to $50,000 as well as give first responders the ability to sue the person directly.
- 'How many illegal immigrants has [Biden] relocated to his own home state of Delaware?': Pennsylvania State GOP proposes bill to divert 'secret' migrant flights to Biden's home state of Delaware
- Censored: Graphic Video Of Neighbor Murdering Husband And Wife In Plains Township, PA Over Snow
- 'First time in history that the ineffectiveness of a medicine is being blamed on those who haven't taken it' Dr. Robert Malone
- Billionaire George Soros poured $3million 'into BLM activists pushing to defund the police'
- The "Asshole" sentenced to death for murdering Philadelphia Police Officer Chuck Cassidy