‘I don’t want to hear a blip about COVID from you’: Gov. DeSantis rages at Biden for criticizing Florida’s pandemic response and demands HE secure the border and stop ‘importing’ the virus
- The Florida governor tore into Biden, angrily asking him: ‘Why don’t you do your job?’
- Ron DeSantis spoke a day after the president called out Florida and Texas for resisting mask mandates
- Biden noted they account for a third of the nation’s new infections and asked governors to to ‘get out of the way’ of restrictions
- DeSantis responded by pointing to the border crisis and linking it to vaccines
- He said Biden ‘imported the virus from around the world’ and is spreading it with migrant movements
- He accused Biden of fostering a ‘biomedical security state’ by supporting companies and agencies that demand proof of vaccination
- Florida leads the nation’s most recent spike in cases with 11,515 hospitalized in one day on Tuesday – a new record
Clown World: While Biden encourages cities and businesses to mandate vaccines for Americans, Biden releases thousands of COVID-positive illegal aliens into America.
Biden tells governors to ‘get out of the way’ if they won’t help
The president — calling out Texas and Florida — criticized state measures that penalize schools and businesses for requiring masks or vaccines. He also encouraged cities to mandate vaccinations for people to enter public places.