- Delta CEO Takes A Stand Against Biden's 'Divisive' Vaccine Mandate'
- "Five Troubling Signs That Your Baby Might Be A White Supremacist"
- Mostly Peaceful Insurrectionists Injure 'multiple officers' In DC
- "HATE HOAX: Feds Indict Their Own Informant in ‘Kidnapping’ Case Against Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer"
- 18 Years and 1 Day Post 911 - Democrat Presidential Candidates Discuss Confiscating Firearms From Law-Abiding Americans While Loophole That Allowed 911 Terrorists To Travel Freely In Our Country Remains
Daily Archives: 1, August 8, 2021
Biden Promised His Voters He Would Not Deport Drunk-Driving Illegal Aliens California Gov. Says Not Being Vaccinated Is Like Drunk-Driving Because You Are Putting “everybody else’s life at risk.”
Jan 21, 2020 – Joe Biden told Vice News that he would not seek to deport drunk driving illegal migrants. Immigration agents should “only arrest for the purpose of dealing with a felony that’s committed [in the United States], and I don’t count drunk driving as a felony,” Biden told his interviewers Jan. 20.
CNN Medical Analyst Leanna Wen was born in Shanghai, China. She is a fellow at the CCP propaganda outlet The Brookings Institute where many of the U.S-Chinese propagandists are spawned. During a recent CNN segment Ms. Wen says life ‘Needs to Be Hard‘ for unvaccinated Americans.
Keep in mind this a point of advocacy from CNN the corporate media outlet. Ms. Wen does not hold any position in the U.S. government; her opinions and demands are specifically those positions of the media outlet that pays her to promote them. This is CNN, and this is also why most Americans despise CNN. WATCH:
The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), under the leadership of Dr. Anthony Fauci, is granting taxpayer funds for abusive animal experimentation, according to documents unearthed by a government watchdog group.
NIAID directed $424,455 to researchers at the University of Georgia in September 2020 to infect dozens of beagles with disease-causing parasites in order to test an experimental drug on them…