Jan 21, 2020 – Joe Biden told Vice News that he would not seek to deport drunk driving illegal migrants. Immigration agents should “only arrest for the purpose of dealing with a felony that’s committed [in the United States], and I don’t count drunk driving as a felony,” Biden told his interviewers Jan. 20.
- 'How many illegal immigrants has [Biden] relocated to his own home state of Delaware?': Pennsylvania State GOP proposes bill to divert 'secret' migrant flights to Biden's home state of Delaware
- Censored: Graphic Video Of Neighbor Murdering Husband And Wife In Plains Township, PA Over Snow
- 'First time in history that the ineffectiveness of a medicine is being blamed on those who haven't taken it' Dr. Robert Malone
- 'As we enter 2022, let’s remind Extremist Josh Shapiro and the Radical Left; we’re just getting started.' @RepLouBarletta
- The "Asshole" sentenced to death for murdering Philadelphia Police Officer Chuck Cassidy