- Delta CEO Takes A Stand Against Biden's 'Divisive' Vaccine Mandate'
- "Five Troubling Signs That Your Baby Might Be A White Supremacist"
- Mostly Peaceful Insurrectionists Injure 'multiple officers' In DC
- 'Biden 2020 win ‘tainted,’ 56% say it was a cheater’s paradise'
- 18 Years and 1 Day Post 911 - Democrat Presidential Candidates Discuss Confiscating Firearms From Law-Abiding Americans While Loophole That Allowed 911 Terrorists To Travel Freely In Our Country Remains
Daily Archives: 1, August 31, 2021
U.S. Marine Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller The Only Person Fired For The Historic Afghanistan Defeat And Withdrawal Fiasco
The Greater The Number of Refugees Evacuated To The United States of America The Greater The Victory
Biden’s Victory Laps Begin
Afghan refugees were expected to begin arriving at Philadelphia International Airport imminently, Wolf’s office said Friday.”Pennsylvania was founded on the ideals of peace, tolerance and safety …
America’s Soldiers, Marines, Airmen, Sailors and Coast Guardsmen, from mostly middle class and poor families, have been fighting and dying for other countries’ “men” around the world for decades.
What Kind of People Abandon Their Children
A man was filmed appearing to wave a British passport at authorities in Afghanistan as children were reportedly left abandoned in the street.
Two crying children were left apparently abandoned amid chaos in the streets of Kabul as Taliban take hold By Jack Newman and James Robinson for MailOnline Published: 12:22 EDT, 23 August 2021 …
In one decade, the United States has handed out 75,250 of these visas to Iraqi and Afghan employees, and their dependents. Between 2007 and 2017, they represented 1 percent of all immigrant visas.