- Biden's Working On It: The Jamaican immigrant 'who shot dead teen cashier in cold blood at Burger King' asked 'Where’s our reparations for four hundred years of f***ing slavery.' He 'had been released without bail in November for screwdriver attack'
- 'How many illegal immigrants has [Biden] relocated to his own home state of Delaware?': Pennsylvania State GOP proposes bill to divert 'secret' migrant flights to Biden's home state of Delaware
- STATE POLICE PROMOTE 56 MEMBERS TO RANK OF CORPORAL
- 'First time in history that the ineffectiveness of a medicine is being blamed on those who haven't taken it' Dr. Robert Malone
- Illegal alien from Jamaica Lee Boyd Malvo is now eligible for parole.
Monthly Archives: September 2021
Who defines “anti-vaccine”?
U.S. News & World Report|37 minutes ago YouTube will block all anti-vaccine content, moving beyond COVID-19 to include content targeting other vaccines such as measles and chicken pox, the Washington Post reported on Wednesday. The Google-owned online video company is also banning prominent anti-vaccine activists,
Immigration and Customs Enforcement says it “cannot force individuals in detention to be vaccinated”
More than 1.8 million illegal immigrants are expected to cross the U.S.-Mexico border this year, making it the “worst ever” on record, highlighting President Joe Biden’s failed policies…
All the lies in the world can’t cover up his disaster.
By Yaron Steinbuch September 28, 2021
The US Marine Corps officer who was relieved of his command for chastising his bosses over the botched Afghan withdrawal has landed in military lockup, his father said.Continue reading
Dozens of Massachusetts State Troopers have resigned as a result of the state’s COVID-19 vaccination requirement
KPNX|7 days ago Immigration and Customs Enforcement says it “cannot force individuals in detention to be vaccinated” but does encourage vaccinations.
Jake EpsteinMon, September 27, 2021, 2:10 PM·2 min read
- Dozens of Massachusetts State Troopers resigned as a result of the state’s vaccination requirement.
- The State Police Association of Massachusetts filed a lawsuit earlier to try and delay the mandate.
- The union represents 1,800 state troopers, according to the Associated Press.
- See more stories on Insider’s business page.
This week, Democrats, led by President Joe Biden and their allies in the media, continued their false, smear-filled and ongoing attacks on law enforcement.
By MICHAEL BALSAMO September 24, 2021
WASHINGTON (AP) — An officer in the nation’s capital has been indicted on a murder charge for his role in a fatal vehicle accident during a police chase that sparked two days of protests and clashes.
Federal prosecutors announced Friday that Terrence Sutton, 37, was indicted on second-degree murder, conspiracy and obstruction of justice charges in connection with the death of 20-year-old Karon Hylton-Brown, who died after a pursuit in Washington, D.C. in October 2020.Continue reading