- Delta CEO Takes A Stand Against Biden's 'Divisive' Vaccine Mandate'
- "Five Troubling Signs That Your Baby Might Be A White Supremacist"
- Mostly Peaceful Insurrectionists Injure 'multiple officers' In DC
- "HATE HOAX: Feds Indict Their Own Informant in ‘Kidnapping’ Case Against Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer"
- 18 Years and 1 Day Post 911 - Democrat Presidential Candidates Discuss Confiscating Firearms From Law-Abiding Americans While Loophole That Allowed 911 Terrorists To Travel Freely In Our Country Remains
Monthly Archives: September 2021
Who defines “anti-vaccine”?
U.S. News & World Report|37 minutes ago YouTube will block all anti-vaccine content, moving beyond COVID-19 to include content targeting other vaccines such as measles and chicken pox, the Washington Post reported on Wednesday. The Google-owned online video company is also banning prominent anti-vaccine activists,
Immigration and Customs Enforcement says it “cannot force individuals in detention to be vaccinated”
More than 1.8 million illegal immigrants are expected to cross the U.S.-Mexico border this year, making it the “worst ever” on record, highlighting President Joe Biden’s failed policies…
All the lies in the world can’t cover up his disaster.
By Yaron Steinbuch September 28, 2021
The US Marine Corps officer who was relieved of his command for chastising his bosses over the botched Afghan withdrawal has landed in military lockup, his father said.Continue reading
Dozens of Massachusetts State Troopers have resigned as a result of the state’s COVID-19 vaccination requirement
KPNX|7 days ago Immigration and Customs Enforcement says it “cannot force individuals in detention to be vaccinated” but does encourage vaccinations.
Jake EpsteinMon, September 27, 2021, 2:10 PM·2 min read
- Dozens of Massachusetts State Troopers resigned as a result of the state’s vaccination requirement.
- The State Police Association of Massachusetts filed a lawsuit earlier to try and delay the mandate.
- The union represents 1,800 state troopers, according to the Associated Press.
- See more stories on Insider’s business page.
This week, Democrats, led by President Joe Biden and their allies in the media, continued their false, smear-filled and ongoing attacks on law enforcement.
By MICHAEL BALSAMO September 24, 2021
WASHINGTON (AP) — An officer in the nation’s capital has been indicted on a murder charge for his role in a fatal vehicle accident during a police chase that sparked two days of protests and clashes.
Federal prosecutors announced Friday that Terrence Sutton, 37, was indicted on second-degree murder, conspiracy and obstruction of justice charges in connection with the death of 20-year-old Karon Hylton-Brown, who died after a pursuit in Washington, D.C. in October 2020.Continue reading