“Again, the new oligarchy must more and more base its claim to plan us on its claim to knowledge. If we are to be mothered, mother must know best. This means they must increasingly rely on the advice of scientists, till in the end the politicians proper become merely the scientists’ puppets. Technocracy is the form to which a planned society must tend. Now I dread specialists in power because they are specialists speaking outside their special subjects. Let scientists tell us about sciences. But government involves questions about the good for man, and justice, and what things are worth having at what price; and on these a scientific training gives a man’s opinion no added value. Let the doctor tell me I shall die unless I do so-and-so; but whether life is worth having on those terms is no more a question for him than for any other man.” C. S. Lewis
- 'How many illegal immigrants has [Biden] relocated to his own home state of Delaware?': Pennsylvania State GOP proposes bill to divert 'secret' migrant flights to Biden's home state of Delaware
- Censored: Graphic Video Of Neighbor Murdering Husband And Wife In Plains Township, PA Over Snow
- 'First time in history that the ineffectiveness of a medicine is being blamed on those who haven't taken it' Dr. Robert Malone
- Billionaire George Soros poured $3million 'into BLM activists pushing to defund the police'
- The "Asshole" sentenced to death for murdering Philadelphia Police Officer Chuck Cassidy