- 'How many illegal immigrants has [Biden] relocated to his own home state of Delaware?': Pennsylvania State GOP proposes bill to divert 'secret' migrant flights to Biden's home state of Delaware
- Censored: Graphic Video Of Neighbor Murdering Husband And Wife In Plains Township, PA Over Snow
- 'First time in history that the ineffectiveness of a medicine is being blamed on those who haven't taken it' Dr. Robert Malone
- 'As we enter 2022, let’s remind Extremist Josh Shapiro and the Radical Left; we’re just getting started.' @RepLouBarletta
- The "Asshole" sentenced to death for murdering Philadelphia Police Officer Chuck Cassidy
Daily Archives: 1, September 13, 2021
President George W. Bush’s “comparison between Trump voters and the Jihadists from 9/11 is an absolute disgrace.”
Biden tough on hardworking Americans soft on unvaccinated criminals. Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) claimed that President Joe Biden is “well on his way to becoming the most pro-crime administration in history.”
“123 children (under the age of 18) shot in Philadelphia so far in 2021, which is up 50% from 2020”
“A police officer is 375 times as likely to be killed by a black suspect as an unarmed black is to be killed by a police officer.”
Whites make up 28 percent of the Los Angeles population but have committed 4 percent of homicides, mostly involving domestic violence. These data, reported by the Los Angeles Times, mean that a black Angeleno is 35 times more likely to commit a homicide than a white Angeleno.
A police officer is 875 times as likely to be killed on the job as an unarmed black is to be killed by a police officer.
Historically, blacks have made up over 40 percent of cop killers nationwide—43 percent between 2005 and 2013—though they are, at most, 13 percent of the nation’s population. In New York City, blacks were responsible for 74 percent of the murders of on-duty New York Police Department officers between 1986 and 2020. In 2019, blacks nationally were over 37 percent of all cop killers whose race was known. Conservatively estimating that 40 percent of the cop killers this year have been black, 20 officers would have been killed by a black suspect in 2021, for a rate of nearly three cops per 100,000 officers killed by a black. A police officer is 375 times as likely to be killed by a black suspect as an unarmed black is to be killed by a police officer.
Engaging in shameful duplicity regarding crime and policing, the media attempt to portray the California gubernatorial candidate as anti-black.Continue reading