Pressed on his immigration record as vice president, Joe Biden pledged… that “no one will be deported at all” during his first 100 days in office, and that subsequent deportations would only be “commissions of felonies.”
All Democrats At Presidential Debate Agree Illegal Immigrants Should Get Free Health Care
Biden loads illegal immigrants up with welfare, free legal services, free healthcare…
Biden is further sweetening the deal by offering “transportation, healthcare and mental health services as well as legal, career and educational services, with no costs being passed down to families.”
With “no costs” to the illegal immigrants, that means you, the taxpayer, will foot the bill.
‘When Biden got in, word went out and they decided, we’re coming now. That was the decision point. I’ve interviewed 60 to 70 Haitians over the last year and it’s always the same story – Joe Biden opened the border so we decided we could upgrade our lifestyle.
‘I interviewed a guy an hour ago who said he was living in Brazil and making good money but he said he heard everyone was getting into America so he came.’
EXCLUSIVE: Thousands of Haitian migrants who flocked to Del Rio were working and living comfortably as refugees in CHILE – not Haiti – and set off for the US after Biden scrapped Trump-era policy and Mexico cut them loose
- The secret 15,000 Haitians who turned up in Del Rio did not come from Haiti – they came from mostly Chile
- Chile is the wealthiest country in Latin America where they have been living in modest comfort in Santiago and São Paulo for the past five or six years
- They traveled up from South America through Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras and Guatemala before landing in a camp across the Mexican border in Tapachula.
- ‘When Biden got in, word went out and they decided, we’re coming now. That was the decision point,’ says migration expert Todd Bensman
- ‘Joe Biden opened the border so we decided we could upgrade our lifestyle,’ the migrants told him
- They flocked to the entry point at Del Rio International Bridge in Texas after hearing they could cross the border there for free
- Todd Bensman, of the Center for Immigration Studies, said the lack of smuggling fees has made Del Rio crossing the cheapest on the border
The secret behind the Haitians who have turned up in Del Rio, Texas is that they didn’t migrate from Haiti at all but from Chile, where they had been granted asylum and were working and living comfortably as refugees.
The dozens of Chilean identity cards that litter the ground in Ciudad Acuna, just across the Rio Grande from Del Rio, all bear distinctly non-Hispanic names.
There is Prosper Pierre for instance, or Linode Lafleur or Eddyson Jean-Charles. None of the cards carries a name such as Gonzalez or Muñoz or Rojas.