Fort Bliss tells women what Europe has told women to avoid being raped by Muslim refugees do not “go out at night alone”.
On September 19, the member, who was part of Operation Allies Welcome was assaulted “by a small group of male evacuees at the Doña Ana Complex in New Mexico,” Fort Bliss confirmed to Fox News.
“Task Force-Bliss is also implementing additional security measures to include increased health and safety patrols, additional lighting, and enforcement of the buddy system at the Dona Ana Complex,” the statement continued.
This is the third instance of refugees being linked to crime and violence. Bahrullah Noori was charged for attempting to engage in a sexual act with a minor at Fort McCoy, Wisconsin.
Migrant rape fears spread across Europe: Women told not to go out at night alone after assaults carried out in Sweden, Finland, Germany, Austria and Switzerland amid warnings gangs are co …
Two asylum seekers have been arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting young girls at a swimming pool in Germany.. Police said five girls between the age of 12 and 14 were at a pool in the town …
A US female service member was assaulted by a “small group” of male Afghan refugees at Fort Bliss on September 19, the military confirmed. The FBI confirmed investigations into the assault are underway after it occurred at the Doña Ana Complex, where refugees are behind held. As news of the assault broke on social media, many were quick to slam the refugees as well as demand “accountability and answers” from the Joe Biden administration.
- A female US soldier said she was assaulted by a group of male Afghan refugees as she arrived for work at the Army’s For Bliss base in New Mexico
- Reports say that at least three Afghan men attacked her on September 19
- Refugees who were airlifted from Afghanistan were being housed at the base
- The solider received medical care and counseling and has physically recovered
- ‘This is yet another tragic failure in the vetting process for Afghan nationals,’ said Rep. Yvette Herrell, referencing two other refugees who were arrested days ago in the US Air Force camp in Fort McCoy, Wisconsin
The alleged assault took place on Sunday, at around midnight, when at least three men allegedly attacked the soldier near her car after she arrived for work at the Dona Ana Complex, which had been accepting refugees airlifted out of Afghanistan are housed, ABC 7 reports.
‘We can confirm a female service member supporting Operation Allies Welcome reported being assaulted on September 19 by a small group of male evacuees ,’ said Lt. Col. Allie Payne, director of Public Affairs for Fort Bliss and the 1st Armored Division.