- 'Border isn’t ‘important’ to Biden because Dems want radical open immigration'
- ‘Give Me A F***ing Break’: Border Agents Rip Biden For Saying ‘There Are More Important Things’ Than Visiting Border
- Power shifts East: House Speaker Keith McCall (D, Carbon) and Majority Leader Todd Eachus (D, Luzerne)
- Deep Thoughts From The U.S. Vice-President: Each Time You Light Your Lighter...
- 'Navy unveiled new guidelines that allow the service to enlist thousands of sailors with entrance test scores that fall into the lowest aptitude percentile allowed by military standards as it faces a higher recruiting goal.'
Join 49 other subscribers
Daily Archives: 1, September 29, 2021
Who defines “anti-vaccine”?
U.S. News & World Report|37 minutes ago YouTube will block all anti-vaccine content, moving beyond COVID-19 to include content targeting other vaccines such as measles and chicken pox, the Washington Post reported on Wednesday. The Google-owned online video company is also banning prominent anti-vaccine activists,
Immigration and Customs Enforcement says it “cannot force individuals in detention to be vaccinated”
More than 1.8 million illegal immigrants are expected to cross the U.S.-Mexico border this year, making it the “worst ever” on record, highlighting President Joe Biden’s failed policies…
All the lies in the world can’t cover up his disaster.