Joe Biden crashed to a new low of 38 percent approval in a Quinnipiac Poll released Wednesday. The brutal poll shows Biden losing support across the board on issues with his numbers on immigration and the border in the 20s and a solid majority (55 percent) saying the Biden administration is not competent in running the government.
- Delta CEO Takes A Stand Against Biden's 'Divisive' Vaccine Mandate'
- "Five Troubling Signs That Your Baby Might Be A White Supremacist"
- Mostly Peaceful Insurrectionists Injure 'multiple officers' In DC
- "HATE HOAX: Feds Indict Their Own Informant in ‘Kidnapping’ Case Against Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer"
- 18 Years and 1 Day Post 911 - Democrat Presidential Candidates Discuss Confiscating Firearms From Law-Abiding Americans While Loophole That Allowed 911 Terrorists To Travel Freely In Our Country Remains