Joe Biden crashed to a new low of 38 percent approval in a Quinnipiac Poll released Wednesday. The brutal poll shows Biden losing support across the board on issues with his numbers on immigration and the border in the 20s and a solid majority (55 percent) saying the Biden administration is not competent in running the government.
- Biden's Working On It: The Jamaican immigrant 'who shot dead teen cashier in cold blood at Burger King' asked 'Where’s our reparations for four hundred years of f***ing slavery.' He 'had been released without bail in November for screwdriver attack'
- 'How many illegal immigrants has [Biden] relocated to his own home state of Delaware?': Pennsylvania State GOP proposes bill to divert 'secret' migrant flights to Biden's home state of Delaware
- STATE POLICE PROMOTE 56 MEMBERS TO RANK OF CORPORAL
- 'First time in history that the ineffectiveness of a medicine is being blamed on those who haven't taken it' Dr. Robert Malone
- Illegal alien from Jamaica Lee Boyd Malvo is now eligible for parole.