- Illegal alien from Jamaica Lee Boyd Malvo is now eligible for parole.
- 'First time in history that the ineffectiveness of a medicine is being blamed on those who haven't taken it' Dr. Robert Malone
- DHS Lists Some Potential Terror Threats
- Sleazy Creepy Predator Cuomo sexually harassed the female New York state trooper “on a number of occasions”
- '...a catastrophic moral crime.'
Daily Archives: 1, October 18, 2021
‘The horrific rape on moving @septa train… has now become a national shame as the world now reads the shocking details that witnesses watched & even recorded the attack instead or helping victim or even calling to report it’
Fauci Says Cops Should Take The Shot While Thousands of Unvaccinated COVID Positive Illegals Not A Problem
There were no dissents from any justice in either case.
YAHOO!News|3 hours ago The cases came to the Supreme Court as the nation continues to grapple with questions about use of force by police and legal protections for officers.
‘Chicago is restricting cops from taking time off as the city prepares to ax up to half of its 13,000 officers who are yet to declare their Covid-19 vaccination status.’
On Friday evening, a judge granted the city’s request for a temporary injunction barring Catanzara from making any public comments that encourage FOP members to disobey the city’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate until the next hearing on the city’s lawsuit on October 25.
- CPD officers were given until Friday to disclose their Covid-19 vaccine status
- Unvaccinated Chicago cops face being terminated under city’s vaccine mandate
- This could result in up to half of the city’s 13,000 cops being axed by the city
- As a result, a memo was sent out on Saturday saying time off will be restricted
Chicago is restricting cops from taking time off as the city prepares to ax up to half of its 13,000 officers who are yet to declare their Covid-19 vaccination status.
In a memo issued by the city’s police department a day after officers were required to disclose their vaccine status, officers were informed elective time off will be restricted, according to WLS.
‘Until further notice, the use of elective time by sworn CPD members is restricted,’ the memo obtained by the local network said.
‘I have no words for it’: Black Man Arrested For Raping A Woman On A SEPTA Train While Riders ‘just watched and did not call 911’
Steve Keeley@KeeleyFox29· Law Enforcement source tells FOX 29 News victim “showing incredible strength after what she went through that initially likely had put her into shock”Accused rapist,Fiston Ngoy,33,Philadelphia,who list address at Broad Street Ministries unable to make 10% $180k bail @FOX29philly
- Surveillance cameras caught Fiston Ngoy, 35, sexually assaulting a woman aboard a Pennsylvania train as other riders did nothing to help the victim
- Police said it was a ultimately a train employee who made the call to 911, with officers arriving quickly to arrest Ngoy on the spot
- ‘I have no words for it,’ said Upper Darby Police Superintendent Timothy Bernhardt, who called passenger’s lack of action ‘disturbing’
- The victim was taken to a nearby hospital to be treated for injuries she suffered
A 35-year-old man was arrested for raping a woman on board a public train in northeast Philadelphia as other riders watched and did nothing to help the victim, police said.
Police identified Fiston Ngoy, of Philadelphia, through surveillance footage that caught him sexually assaulting a woman Wednesday night aboard a Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) train towards the town of Upper Darby.
Upper Darby Police Superintendent Timothy Bernhardt said that while there were other people on the train, it was ultimately a SEPTA employee who made the call to 911, which allowed officers to arrest Ngoy on the spot.
The City Council of Philadelphia Passes Bill to Allow Black People to Commit Minor Traffic Offenses With Impunity
Daily Mail|2 days ago Philadelphia became the first major city to ban police traffic stops of low-level motor vehicle offenses on Thursday, a tactic which critics claim disproportionately affects black people.
Washington Examiner on MSN.com|3 hours ago The City Council of Philadelphia passed a bill on Thursday to prevent police from pulling over drivers who are committing minor traffic violations, such as driving without an inspection sticker, driving with a broken brake light,
Steve Keeley@KeeleyFox29· The 52nd female homicide victim this year in Philadelphia. Kimberly Johnson,50, was among the 3 weekend murder victims. More women&girls murdered in 2021 than any year ever before @PhillyPolice tell FOX29 News @FOX29philly