Yahoo|1 day ago Washington State University football coach Nick Rolovich was fired by the school Monday after refusing to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Rolovich, 42, was the state’s highest-paid employee, earning an annual salary of $3.
- Quotas??? There's No Stinking Quotas Just Ask Anyone On The Record In PSP Management
- "I'm not going to get jammed and lose my job because someone else is doing something." retired PA State Police Maj. Frank Monaco
- Illegal alien from Jamaica Lee Boyd Malvo is now eligible for parole.
- Censored: Graphic Video Of Neighbor Murdering Husband And Wife In Plains Township, PA Over Snow
- 3 Feb. The Four Chaplains Day - In 1943 As The U.S. Army Transport Dorchester Was Going Down In The Atlantic After Being Torpedoed By A German U-boat "Engineer Grady Clark witnessed an astonishing sight. When there were no more lifejackets..., the chaplains simultaneously removed theirs and gave them to four frightened young men."