Yahoo|1 day ago Washington State University football coach Nick Rolovich was fired by the school Monday after refusing to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Rolovich, 42, was the state’s highest-paid employee, earning an annual salary of $3.
- Biden's Heavily Armed FBI RAIDS Pro-Life Activist's 'home of Mark Houck of Bucks County, Pennsylvania, with his wife and terrified children inside'
- 'Fetterman’s blue-collar cred is nonsense: ...he lived off the family dime until he was nearly 50.'
- DeSantis Ad: Her son was killed by "a twice-deported illegal …someone who should not have been here. This is what happens when we have open borders."
- Troop N member accused of excessive force
- Think Things Are Bad? Oh Actually They're Much Worse!: 'An estimated 2.1 million crimes across the country will not be reported to the FBI for 2021'
Join 49 other followers