- Illegal alien from Jamaica Lee Boyd Malvo is now eligible for parole.
- DHS Lists Some Potential Terror Threats
- Sleazy Creepy Predator Cuomo sexually harassed the female New York state trooper “on a number of occasions”
- 'First time in history that the ineffectiveness of a medicine is being blamed on those who haven't taken it' Dr. Robert Malone
- DE Trooper 1st Class HyunJin Kim charged with robbery - PA Troopers & Philly PD arrest 3 brothers in Philly accused of helping
Daily Archives: 1, October 22, 2021
Biden Says Police Officers Should Be Fired For Disobeying Vaccine Mandates: “Freedom? I have the freedom to kill you with my COVID? No, I mean come on. Freedom.”
C’mon Man: Americans can ‘kill you with my COVID’ but illegal aliens with their COVID can’t?: ‘Biden says cops and other first responders SHOULD be fired for not getting the vaccine and mocks people who use ‘freedom’ as a defense for refusing a shot’
- President Biden unleashed his anger at people refusing vaccination on Thursday
- During a CNN town hall, he said it was right that emergency responders were fired if they would not get vaccinated against COVID-19
- He also ridiculed people who said mandates infringed their freedom
- ‘”I have the freedom to kill you with my COVID.” Come on,’ he said
- Earlier he faced a grilling over his massive social spending proposals
- And he offered the broadest update yet on what he is willing to give up in order to win over centrists who have deadlocked his legislative agenda
- The CNN town hall offered him a forum to pitch his plans directly to the public
BizPac Review|2 days ago In-N-OutBurger was temporarily shut down in San Francisco after they refused to require customers to provide proof of COVID vaccination.
“We owe these Afghans gratitude…” U.S. Senator Bob Casey, D-Scranton
“It is incumbent on us to… be a welcoming home for any who seek safe refuge in the United States.” BLM activist and PA Gov. Tom Wolf
Arrest of previously deported Afghan convicted of felony rape in Idaho, U.S. was evacuated by the U.S. from Afghanistan to Dulles International Airport which U.S. officials say “shows the system is working”
Elizabeth Faddis Fri, October 22, 2021, 8:33 AM·3 min read
An Afghan man who was resettled in Montana by the Biden administration has been charged with the rape of a teenage girl, the latest of a handful of refugees accused of committing crimes in the United States, according to reports.
Zabihullah Mohmand, 19, was charged with the alleged rape of an unidentified 18-year-old female victim known only as “Jane Doe,” according to the court document filed in the Justice Court of Record for the County of Missoula. Mohmand was charged with one count of having sexual intercourse without having consent.Continue reading
Wed Oct 13, 2021 – 5:14 pm EDT
LifeSiteNews has produced an extensive COVID-19 vaccines resources page. View it here.
(LifeSiteNews) — Regulatory agencies including the CDC and FDA are “profoundly corrupt” and have pushed experimental Covid vaccines on the population with “grossly incomplete” data that does not meet even the bare minimum standards for safety, mRNA vaccine inventor Robert Malone said in an exclusive interview with LifeSiteNews.
Malone, who has known the White House Covid adviser since 1983, said, “I hope that Dr. Fauci resigns soon.”
“It’s been a source of amazement to me and my colleagues that the rules don’t apply to him, either. Things that we’re strictly forbidden to do, such as breaking the blind in clinical trials, he does routinely, and there’s no consequences,” Malone said, referring to the fact that Pfizer deliberately sabotaged the potential for long-term comparisons in the trials of its vaccine when it unblinded its clinical trials and offered the vaccine to the placebo “control” group as well.