‘Serious enough for you now, Barack?’ Furious parents tell Obama to apologize to vindicated couple and their daughter, who judge finds WAS raped by a boy in a skirt in school bathroom, after he called it ‘fake outrage’
- Scott Smith’s daughter was attacked by a skirt-wearing boy on May 28
- On Monday, a juvenile court judge found the boy guilty on two counts of sodomy and forced fellatio
- The same boy is accused of raping another girl in a different school in the district in October, four months after the first incident
- The Smith family had been demonized by the left for protesting against trans bathrooms
- Barack Obama was campaigning for Terry McAuliffe on Sunday in Virginia
- He attacked Glenn Youngkin, McAuliffe’s GoP opponent, for campaigning issues like the Loudoun County row
- Youngkin had mentioned the then alleged rape of a girl by a boy in a skirt in the female bathrooms as part of his campaign
- Obama called his stance ‘trumped-up culture wars’ and ‘fake outrage peddled by the right wing media’
- Parents and conservatives have slammed him for his remarks
- Virginia’s gubernatorial election is on November 2
Published: 10:48 EDT, 26 October 2021
Furious parents and conservatives have told Barack Obama to apologize to a Loudoun County, Virginia, couple and their daughter who was raped by a skirt-wearing boy in a school bathroom in May, after the former President called the row encircling it ‘fake outrage’ and a ‘phony trumped-up culture wars’.
On Monday, juvenile court judge Pamela Brooks ruled that the boy – who has not been named – did force himself on the 15-year-old girl on May 28 in the bathroom at Stone Ridge High School in Leesburg, Virginia.
The case drew national attention because the boy was wearing a skirt at the time and the girls’ parents – Scott and Jessica Smith – said it was what they feared might happen more if Loudoun County Schools starts allowing boys into girls’ bathrooms frequently as part of a progressive transgender policy.