The Times Leader|3 hours ago In a major sweep, Luzerne County voters filled all five vacant county seats with Republicans, according to unofficial general election results.
- State Police present top award to 3 troopers.
- Illegal charged in beating woman to death
- "Gov. Rendell has instituted a policy of letting criminals loose"
- “The next time you hear someone say "they are only here to work"...Remember these police officers who paid the ultimate price for so-called cheap labor.”
- BLM Activist, Women Beater And MN Rep. John Thompson Who Once Threatened To "Burn Down" "F*****" White Privilege" Suburb "claims he was racially profiled after being pulled over by police" While Operating A Vehicle W/O Required Front License Plate, No MN DL And A WI Suspended License DL
Join 49 other subscribers