The Wisconsin judge presiding over the case against Kyle Rittenhouse on Thursday banned staff from MSNBC or NBC News from entering the Kenosha courthouse for the remainder of the trial. In a brief …
- State Police present top award to 3 troopers.
- Illegal charged in beating woman to death
- "Gov. Rendell has instituted a policy of letting criminals loose"
- “The next time you hear someone say "they are only here to work"...Remember these police officers who paid the ultimate price for so-called cheap labor.”
- BLM Activist, Women Beater And MN Rep. John Thompson Who Once Threatened To "Burn Down" "F*****" White Privilege" Suburb "claims he was racially profiled after being pulled over by police" While Operating A Vehicle W/O Required Front License Plate, No MN DL And A WI Suspended License DL
Join 49 other subscribers