President Biden held a virtual summit with Chinese President Xi Jinping Monday evening, receiving a warm “old friend” greeting from his Chinese counterpart, but the meeting had no breakthroughs as the U.S. leader failed to put any pressure on dire issues including the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- State Police present top award to 3 troopers.
- Illegal charged in beating woman to death
- "Gov. Rendell has instituted a policy of letting criminals loose"
- “The next time you hear someone say "they are only here to work"...Remember these police officers who paid the ultimate price for so-called cheap labor.”
- BLM Activist, Women Beater And MN Rep. John Thompson Who Once Threatened To "Burn Down" "F*****" White Privilege" Suburb "claims he was racially profiled after being pulled over by police" While Operating A Vehicle W/O Required Front License Plate, No MN DL And A WI Suspended License DL
Join 49 other subscribers