The Hill|3 days agoNASCAR driver Bubba Wallace says Kyle Rittenhouse, who was found not guilty Friday of murder for killing two people and wounded another at protests in Kenosha, Wis., last summer, would have got life in prison if he were Black.
- Biden's Heavily Armed FBI RAIDS Pro-Life Activist's 'home of Mark Houck of Bucks County, Pennsylvania, with his wife and terrified children inside'
- 'Fetterman’s blue-collar cred is nonsense: ...he lived off the family dime until he was nearly 50.'
- DeSantis Ad: Her son was killed by "a twice-deported illegal …someone who should not have been here. This is what happens when we have open borders."
- Troop N member accused of excessive force
- Think Things Are Bad? Oh Actually They're Much Worse!: 'An estimated 2.1 million crimes across the country will not be reported to the FBI for 2021'
Join 49 other followers