1 day ago White House press secretary Jen Psaki confirmed that Vice President Kamala Harris is still the Biden administration’s border czar after the Guatemalan president claimed that he hasn’t spoken …
- 'Border isn’t ‘important’ to Biden because Dems want radical open immigration'
- ‘Give Me A F***ing Break’: Border Agents Rip Biden For Saying ‘There Are More Important Things’ Than Visiting Border
- Power shifts East: House Speaker Keith McCall (D, Carbon) and Majority Leader Todd Eachus (D, Luzerne)
- Deep Thoughts From The U.S. Vice-President: Each Time You Light Your Lighter...
- 'Navy unveiled new guidelines that allow the service to enlist thousands of sailors with entrance test scores that fall into the lowest aptitude percentile allowed by military standards as it faces a higher recruiting goal.'
Join 49 other subscribers