- Illegal alien from Jamaica Lee Boyd Malvo is now eligible for parole.
- 'First time in history that the ineffectiveness of a medicine is being blamed on those who haven't taken it' Dr. Robert Malone
- DHS Lists Some Potential Terror Threats
- Sleazy Creepy Predator Cuomo sexually harassed the female New York state trooper “on a number of occasions”
- '...a catastrophic moral crime.'
Daily Archives: 1, January 7, 2022
Black Career Criminal Darrius ‘Sullivan first shot [Officer] Bailey in the head then chased [Officer] Rittmanic down the hall and shot her multiple times while she lay on the ground begging for her life…’
Pennsylvania airports said Biden Administration threatened to pull its funding if they attempted to block flights of Biden’s illegal aliens into Pennsylvania
December 30, 2021 Liz George
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) secretly carried out multiple chartered flights transporting illegal immigrants to Scranton, Pa. in the middle of the night throughout December. The receiving airport said the federal government threatened to pull its funding to the airport if it attempted to block the flights.
Rep. Dan Meuser told the Times Leader on Wednesday the HHS confirmed to him it had organized the flights of unaccompanied illegal immigrant children, which it said was necessitated by the migrant surge at the US-Mexico border.
Four illegal immigrant flights to the Wilkes-Barre Scranton International Airport took place on Dec. 11, 17 and 25. Three additional flights are scheduled for Dec. 30, Dec. 31, and Jan. 1.