- 'Border isn’t ‘important’ to Biden because Dems want radical open immigration'
- ‘Give Me A F***ing Break’: Border Agents Rip Biden For Saying ‘There Are More Important Things’ Than Visiting Border
- Power shifts East: House Speaker Keith McCall (D, Carbon) and Majority Leader Todd Eachus (D, Luzerne)
- Deep Thoughts From The U.S. Vice-President: Each Time You Light Your Lighter...
- 'Navy unveiled new guidelines that allow the service to enlist thousands of sailors with entrance test scores that fall into the lowest aptitude percentile allowed by military standards as it faces a higher recruiting goal.'
Join 49 other subscribers
Daily Archives: 1, January 7, 2022
Black Career Criminal Darrius ‘Sullivan first shot [Officer] Bailey in the head then chased [Officer] Rittmanic down the hall and shot her multiple times while she lay on the ground begging for her life…’
Pennsylvania airports said Biden Administration threatened to pull its funding if they attempted to block flights of Biden’s illegal aliens into Pennsylvania
December 30, 2021 Liz George
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) secretly carried out multiple chartered flights transporting illegal immigrants to Scranton, Pa. in the middle of the night throughout December. The receiving airport said the federal government threatened to pull its funding to the airport if it attempted to block the flights.
Rep. Dan Meuser told the Times Leader on Wednesday the HHS confirmed to him it had organized the flights of unaccompanied illegal immigrant children, which it said was necessitated by the migrant surge at the US-Mexico border.
Four illegal immigrant flights to the Wilkes-Barre Scranton International Airport took place on Dec. 11, 17 and 25. Three additional flights are scheduled for Dec. 30, Dec. 31, and Jan. 1.