Media Blackout: NYC Robbery/Murder Suspect Is Actually Criminal Alien Living On Welfare…
Biden adviser says White House to start acting on reparations
Andrew Cuomo Complains That Looters Are Getting Out Of Jail…
Almost all arrested will be released without bail due to the city’s bail reform laws. June 2, 2020 This is the reality of Gov. Cuomo’s bail “reform” which Mayor de Blasio, Max Rose, AOC and others support.
Homeless man who shot dead teen cashier in cold blood at Burger King where he used to work had been released without bail in November for screwdriver attack: Screamed ‘America’s gonna burn’ during wide-eyed perp-walk
- Police arrested Winston Glynn, a 30-year-old homeless man, in connection with Sunday’s murder of Kristal Bayron-Nieves, 19
- Glynn went on a foul-mouthed rant as he was being led out of the 25th Precinct stationhouse after being booked Friday afternoon
- ‘Why am I guilty?’ Glynn shouted through the blue mask covering his face as officers walked him to a waiting police car. ‘You know they charge n*****s every day?
- Detectives attempted to load the handcuffed suspect into the back of the car when he screamed ‘F*** you all! and then bellowed, ‘America’s gonna BURN!’
- Glynn had one last parting shout for those yelling at him in Spanish before cops could load him in the car: ‘Do you wanna start a war between Latinos and n*****s?! Do you wanna start a war?’
- Glynn was out on the street following his arrest on November 30 for menacing a man with a screwdriver because his crime was ‘not bail eligible.’
- He now faces charges of murder, robbery, criminal use of a firearm and criminal possession of a weapon
- Bayron-Nieves was working a night shift as a cashier at a Burger King in East Harlem when an armed robber shot and killed her after she handed him $100
- Glynn’s past criminal record includes at least three other prior arrests: criminal possession of a weapon in 2020, another menacing charge from 2018 and a criminal mischief charge stemming from a 2017 incident
- NYPD say detectives used surveillance video to track down the suspect, who was then identified by witnesses
- Police say white earbuds hanging from suspect’s pants helped them find Glynn
- Glynn worked at the same Burger King as the victim, but a year apart, leaving in December 2020
By Snejana Farberov and Ronny Reyes For Dailymail.Com
Published: 11:13 EST, 14 January 2022 | Updated: 23:36 EST, 14 January 2022
A 30-year-old career criminal yelled ‘America’s gonna burn’ after being arrested over the cold-blooded murder of a 19-year-old Burger King cashier during a robbery this week – and the homeless man was free to kill after being released without bail for menacing another man with a screwdriver little more than a month before the murder.
Winston Glynn was tracked down in Brooklyn after an intense citywide manhunt following the shocking murder of Kristal Bayron-Nieves at the East Harlem Burger King, where NYPD officials said Glynn previously had worked.
Glynn was out on the street following his arrest on November 30 because his crime was ‘not bail eligible.’
The Jamaican immigrant was being led out of the 25th Precinct stationhouse after being booked Friday afternoon when he launched into his rant as an angry crowd cursed at him in English and Spanish. The victim was Puerto Rican.