The costs of illegal immigration to the taxpayer are numerous, but the largest costs are the education of their children, emergency medical care and incarceration for those arrested for crimes. Despite being ineligible, some illegal aliens also get welfare the same way they get jobs: with identity documents falsely identifying them as U.S. citizens. In addition, if they have U.S.-born children, they may collect welfare assistance in the name of those children.
- Illegal alien from Jamaica Lee Boyd Malvo is now eligible for parole.
- Censored: Graphic Video Of Neighbor Murdering Husband And Wife In Plains Township, PA Over Snow
- While American Parents Struggle to Find Baby Formula 'Shelves and pallets packed with baby formula' For Biden's Illegal Aliens 'This is what America last looks like.'
- Paul Tagliaterra files federal lawsuit against PSTA and PSP
- 18,000 Illegal Aliens Per Day X 365 = 6,570,000 While Biden Tells Americans That Food Shortages Are 'gonna be real'