The costs of illegal immigration to the taxpayer are numerous, but the largest costs are the education of their children, emergency medical care and incarceration for those arrested for crimes. Despite being ineligible, some illegal aliens also get welfare the same way they get jobs: with identity documents falsely identifying them as U.S. citizens. In addition, if they have U.S.-born children, they may collect welfare assistance in the name of those children.
- Biden's Heavily Armed FBI RAIDS Pro-Life Activist's 'home of Mark Houck of Bucks County, Pennsylvania, with his wife and terrified children inside'
- 'Why don’t Democrats want Americans to know about Ray Epps,... caught on video telling people to go into the Capitol the day before January 6th?'
- "DHS confirms that Venezuela empties prisons and sends violent criminals to our southern border..."
- 'Vote to keep our border, jails and bathrooms open.'
- State Police Update 10 Most Wanted Poster
Join 49 other followers