The DMED data exposed by attorney Tom Renz and Senator Johnson is a smoking gun. General Austin should order all military docs to speak the truth. But he isn’t. Why not?
Steve Kirsch Feb 5
- The medical database used by the US military shows a huge uptick in serious events in 2021. Only events caused by the vaccine (as noted by the uptick in VAERS reports for these symptoms) were elevated.
- The DoD has claimed the increase was because events in earlier years were under reported and they have corrected the error.
- Mainstream media has been told not to touch this story. This is why there is a complete news blackout on the story of the year.
- Their explanation doesn’t hold water for several reasons:
- there is no justification as to why earlier years were affected but 2021 was not
- only symptoms that were elevated by the vaccine were affected; that’s impossible for a computer glitch to have caused that
- the fixed data has obvious errors in it that are impossible to happen by any cause whatsoever (we’ll reveal this later that they didn’t catch this)
- the uncorrected data has been in plain sight of the CDC for a year and the CDC did not spot a single safety signal showing they are either completely incompetent or corrupt or both. There is no other explanation.
- The cover-up is an even bigger story than the data itself. See Horowitz: The Pentagon’s RESPONSE to the explosive DOD medical data is an even bigger story than the data
On February 1, 2022, US Senator Ron Johnson sent a letter to Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin on February 1 highlighting the dramatic rise in adverse events reported in the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED) after the vaccines were rolled out to the military. If the vaccines are truly “safe and effective,” these increases are difficult to explain.
Click the image to read the entire 3 page letter outlining some of the increased events: