President Joe Biden has followed through on a campaign pledge by introducing a moratorium on new oil and gas leasing on federal lands and waters. With nearly 25 percent of U.S. oil and gas production coming from federal lands, the policy shift may have significant implications for future investment and production. The backlash from oil and gas producing states will be fierce
- Biden's Heavily Armed FBI RAIDS Pro-Life Activist's 'home of Mark Houck of Bucks County, Pennsylvania, with his wife and terrified children inside'
- 'Why don’t Democrats want Americans to know about Ray Epps,... caught on video telling people to go into the Capitol the day before January 6th?'
- "DHS confirms that Venezuela empties prisons and sends violent criminals to our southern border..."
- 'Vote to keep our border, jails and bathrooms open.'
- State Police Update 10 Most Wanted Poster
Join 49 other followers