- ‘Give Me A F***ing Break’: Border Agents Rip Biden For Saying ‘There Are More Important Things’ Than Visiting Border
- 'Border isn’t ‘important’ to Biden because Dems want radical open immigration'
- Power shifts East: House Speaker Keith McCall (D, Carbon) and Majority Leader Todd Eachus (D, Luzerne)
- 'Navy unveiled new guidelines that allow the service to enlist thousands of sailors with entrance test scores that fall into the lowest aptitude percentile allowed by military standards as it faces a higher recruiting goal.'
- Censored: Graphic Video Of Neighbor Murdering Husband And Wife In Plains Township, PA Over Snow
Join 49 other subscribers
Daily Archives: 1, March 14, 2022
Mar 8, 2022 Illegal Aliens Pour Into Texas: ‘We’re not allowed to talk about that stuff.” Border Patrol Officer When Asked What Will Happen To The Illegal Aliens Just Apprehended
‘They have videos of me doing crazy f***ing sex f***ing, you know’ Hunter’s claims also raise the possibility that he was targeted as a vulnerable conduit to Joe Biden…
Still Available At The UK DailyMail
DailyMail.com obtained a copy of its hard drive, commissioned experts who verified its authenticity, and exposed evidence of shocking corruption and illegal activity in its contents.
The prostitute asked Hunter if he was worried the Russian alleged thieves would try to ‘blackmail’ him.
Hunter replied: ‘Yeah in some way yeah.’
‘My dad [inaudible] running for president,’ he told her in a hushed voice. ‘He is. I talk about it all the time.
‘If they do, he also knows I make like a gazillion dollars.’Continue reading
Nemesio “El Mencho” Oseguera “is one of the United States’ most-wanted fugitives, with a $10 million bounty on his head. “He has got an enormous amount of weapons, RPGs, 50 caliber weapons. He basically has his own SWAT teams.”
Mexico has recorded more than 340,000 murders since launching a controversial anti-drug military operation in 2006, most of them blamed on fighting between criminals, according to official figures.
Elsewhere, gunmen killed nine people in an attack linked to drugs on a house in central Mexico. The “execution” of six men and three women on Tuesday night shook a middle-class area of the usually peaceful town of Atlixco, said Puebla state governor Miguel Barbosa.
Fri, March 11, 2022, 7:26 AM·3 min readContinue reading