‘The FBI had this on the ninth of December 2019,’ he said. ‘I suppose the first person betrayed was a sitting US president in an impeachment hearing, when the FBI had the exculpatory evidence in their hands to have that end instantly, and they did nothing.
‘The second group of people to be betrayed were all of the Democratic candidates in the spring primaries that year,’ he added.
‘The American people were utterly betrayed, because I guarantee you that Joe Biden couldn’t run for dog catcher if the American people knew about this laptop.’
EXCLUSIVE: Whistleblower who handed Hunter’s abandoned laptop to congressmen and DailyMail.com reveals he has 450 gigabytes of DELETED material including 80,000 images and videos – and has fled to Switzerland fearing retaliation from White House
- Whistleblower Jack Maxey gave DailyMail.com a copy of the hard drive from Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop in the spring of 2021
- DailyMail.com has published dozens of stories exposing Hunter’s drug use, sex obsession and questionable business dealings
- For the past two weeks, Maxey has been in hiding in Zurich, Switzerland, working with IT experts to dig out more data from the ‘laptop from hell’
- He says he intends to post them all online in a database in the coming weeks
- Maxey says he has found ‘450 gigabytes of erased material’ including 80,000 images and videos and more than 120,000 archived emails
- The former podcast host says he fears retaliation from the Biden administration
- He says that after contacting DailyMail.com about the laptop last year, black suburban SUVs appeared outside his house
Published: 11:55 EDT, 6 April 2022 | Updated: 12:16 EDT, 7 April 2022
The source who distributed Hunter Biden‘s laptop to congressmen and media has fled the US to Switzerland, saying he fears retaliation from the Biden administration.
‘I came here so that we could do a forensic examination of Hunter’s laptop safely in a country that still respects human liberty and the ideals of liberal democratic principles,’ he told DailyMail.com.
Hunter is seen in a photo with a crack pipe in his mouth as he sleeps. The photo was recovered from his laptop
‘I do not believe this would have been possible inside the United States. We had numerous attempts on us from trying to do things like this there.’
Maxey said he believes the US government was hunting down files from the laptop posted online and flagged them to the companies.
‘There were five drop boxes: two in the United States, one in New Zealand, two in the UK. All the same drop boxes in which they tell us child pornography is shared around the globe without any consequence because they can’t look at it.
‘These are all Five Eyes countries, English speaking countries in an intelligence sharing agreement. And they were all ripped down.
‘So this means that our intelligence services, who still have not even acknowledged that they have Hunter Biden’s laptop, were obviously diligently doing cache searches across the internet to find out if any of this stuff was being released.
‘That should terrify every single decent person in the West.’