‘A big middle finger to New Yorkers’: Biden administration RESUMES secret charter flights of young migrants from the Southern border to Westchester airport
- Young migrants coming from Texas were spotted arriving at Westchester Airport in New York as the Biden administration resumes its secret flight program
- The flights had reportedly been suspended in October following an expose by the New York Post, but the latest group of migrants arrived on Thursday night
- The young immigrants boarded three buses, with one taking a group to meet with adult sponsors in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Former Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino had filmed another group of buses filled with migrants leaving the airport last week
- The White House has not said why the program has resumed but said they were being used to transport minors to vetted sponsors and relatives
Published: 09:43 EDT, 16 April 2022 | Updated: 11:47 EDT, 16 April 2022
The Biden administration has resumed its secret charter flights of underage migrants from the U.S.-Mexico border to Westchester, New York.
The children then boarded three buses waiting for them, with one traveling to the Walt Whitman Service Area in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, where several teens disembarked and met up with adults who were waiting for them just after midnight.
Former Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino, a Republican gubernatorial candidate, called the resumption of flights ‘a big middle finger to hard-working New York taxpayers.
‘It’s frustrating. It’s outrageous,’ he told the Post.