“I’m president, but it was horrible to see, as you saw, to see people treat it like they did. Horses nearly running ’em over and people being strapped, it’s outrageous. I promise you, those people will pay. There will be an investigation underway now and there will be consequences. There will be consequences. It’s an embarrassment. But beyond an embarrassment is dangerous. It’s wrong. It sends the wrong message around the world sends the wrong message at home. It’s simply not who we are.” President Joe Biden lying and demonizing law enforcement again before any investigation even began and threatening them for enforcing our immigration laws against his illegal aliens, that he has said are more American than Americans.
- Pennsylvania’s 25 highest-paid state employees in 2020
- Luis Sierra, 63, of NY Charged With Homicide Of Teen Whose Body Was Recovered In East Side Borough, PA Near Lehigh River In 1976
- 2023 'will be the first time in over a hundred years we will no longer have any Bush's, McCain's, Cheney's or Clinton's in office!'
- Censored: Graphic Video Of Neighbor Murdering Husband And Wife In Plains Township, PA Over Snow
- 100 join the ranks of the Pennsylvania State Police
Join 49 other subscribers