“Middle Class” Joe is a name Biden gave himself.
It has become a standard line for Biden to refer to others calling him “Middle Class Joe.” But it also appears that Middle Class Joe is a name he bequeathed to himself.
Jan 20, 2020 – Some think nominating Joe Biden, a moderate white man who calls himself “Middle Class” Joe, makes sense. …
EXCLUSIVE: Joe’s missing millions! Financial records reveal Biden had $5.2million in unexplained income – as emails show he paid Hunter’s legal bills for one megabucks Chinese deal and was tapped as ‘big guy’ to get a 10% cut in another
- Emails from Hunter’s laptop reveal Joe Biden agreed to pay his son’s legal fees for his deal with a Chinese government-controlled company
- Joe was able to pay the bills after earning millions of dollars through his and his wife’s companies after he left office as vice president
- But an analysis by DailyMail.com of the president’s financial records shows $5.2million is unexplained
- The ‘missing millions’ and emails on Hunter’s abandoned laptop suggest Joe would have a 10% share in Hunter’s blockbuster deal with the Chinese
- The revelation ties the president even closer to Hunter’s overseas business dealings, despite the White House’s denials
Published: 11:31 EDT, 26 April 2022 | Updated: 16:24 EDT, 26 April 2022