- FBI Agents Take A Knee With BLM
- NYT All The News... That Schumer Approves
- 45 graduate from the Pennsylvania State Police Academy
- 87 Cadets Graduate From Pennsylvania State Police Academy
- 87,000 New IRS Agents: Democrats 'Biden-Manchin-Schumer spending bill... is arguably the greatest misallocation of our federal dollars in American history. It spends money in areas where we should be cutting expenses and ignores national security priorities.'
Join 50 other followers
Monthly Archives: June 2022
‘Reporting in the middle of the Rio Grande River as hundreds of migrants cross the river illegally into Eagle Pass, Texas’
“West Hollywood’s Democratic mayor slams decision to defund its sheriff’s department and bring in 30 unarmed ‘security ambassadors’ saying ‘residents are furious’ as they fight one of HIGHEST crime rates”
REVEALED: Woke West Hollywood leader who is behind defunding of cops because she wanted ‘more bang for our buck’ blew $85,000 of taxpayers’ money updating LGBT crosswalk to make it more trans and BIPOC friendly
- West Hollywood City councilmember Sepi Shyne led a 3-2 vote on Monday night to cut funding from the local sheriffs’ department
- They will reduce the current size of the sheriffs department from approximately 60 deputies to 56, and the funds saved will be redistributed
- With the money from reducing the headcount by four, the council plans to pay for 30 unarmed ‘security ambassadors’ to patrol the area
- Shyne said it’s city’s best ‘bang for the buck,’ yet she also voted for the city to spend $85,000 updating it iconic LGBTQ crosswalk to be more inclusive
- The city will also spend $50,000 on its troubled Russian Culture festival, which will forgo celebrating the country after its brutal invasion of Ukraine
- Meister and a councilman who voted against the measure said that residents and business owners were worried about soaring crime rates in the city
- Crime in West Hollywood has this risen by 137 percent from last year
Published: 11:57 EDT, 29 June 2022 | Updated: 17:57 EDT, 29 June 2022
Public Lies: “The record is now replete with references to President Biden and contradictions of his public denials,” George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley.
EXCLUSIVE: ‘I think you’re clear’: VOICEMAIL from Joe Biden to Hunter about NY Times report on his Chinese business dealings proves he DID speak to his son about his relationship with criminal dubbed the ‘spy chief of China’
Will Biden be asked to disavow?
‘The hell with the Supreme Court, we will defy them.’ Democratic California Rep. Maxine Waters vowed.
‘”To have this far-right extremist, racist, classist, bigoted Supreme Court strike down Roe v. Wade.” “Squad” Rep. Cori Bush, D-Mo.
June 24th, 2022 – BabylonBee.com
WASHINGTON, D.C.—Democrats have temporarily pushed pause on the January 6th hearings in order to lead an insurrection against the federal government.Continue reading
Q: How many Democrats will be asked to disavow this call for insurrection? How many will?
A: The over/under for both questions is 0.
“We’ve got to make sure that they know that we mean business.”
Sixty-three people died and thousands of buildings,… were burned over the course of nearly a week in late April and early May 1992.
“I maintain it was somewhat understandable, if not acceptable. So I call it a rebellion,” Waters told The Los Angeles Times in May 1992, regarding the riots.
“This is… a long overdue step in the right direction,” Democratic Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer
Nov. 15, 2019 – “Why should we allow people to have military-style weapons including pistols with 9mm bullets and can hold 10 or more rounds?” 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidate Joe Biden
Jul 21, 2021 – “The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it’s a 9mm pistol or whether it’s a rifle, is ridiculous. I’m continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things.” CNN Town Hall: Joe Biden Suggests a 9mm Pistol Ban
The Bipartisan Senate Gun Control Bill Would Unjustly Deprive Americans of Their Second Amendment Rights
The legislation prohibits firearm sales based on juvenile records and subsidizes state laws that suspend gun rights without due process.Continue reading
If Biden and Trump were to hold a joint press conference, it might look something like this.
‘Millions of would-be illegal border crossers heard a message in Joe Biden’s presidency: If you cross illegally into the United States, you will be allowed to stay.’
“We’re a nation that says, ‘You want to flee, and you’re fleeing oppression, you should come,'” Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision’s Jorge Ramos in 2019. If this is what Biden …
Apr 12, 2022 Biden is rolling out the welcome mat. Illegal border-crossers will no longer be treated like criminals. More like customers. The president’s fiscal budget, presented March 28, cuts funding for