- Pennsylvania’s 25 highest-paid state employees in 2020
- Luis Sierra, 63, of NY Charged With Homicide Of Teen Whose Body Was Recovered In East Side Borough, PA Near Lehigh River In 1976
- 2023 'will be the first time in over a hundred years we will no longer have any Bush's, McCain's, Cheney's or Clinton's in office!'
- Censored: Graphic Video Of Neighbor Murdering Husband And Wife In Plains Township, PA Over Snow
- 100 join the ranks of the Pennsylvania State Police
Join 49 other subscribers
Daily Archives: 1, July 4, 2022
Police in Akron, Ohio, unleashed a wave of tear gas on protesters who gathered outside of the city’s main courthouse on Sunday night. The fresh protest came in the hours after the Akron Police Department released the bodycam footage showing the shooting death of 25-year-old Jayland Walker. Walker was killed after being shot at least 60 times by Akron cops following a traffic stop on June 27. Riot police used tear gas in response to a protester who was taking down barriers that were set up outside of the police headquarters. Authorities responded by coming out in ‘full riot gear,’ reports WKYC.