Police in Akron, Ohio, unleashed a wave of tear gas on protesters who gathered outside of the city’s main courthouse on Sunday night. The fresh protest came in the hours after the Akron Police Department released the bodycam footage showing the shooting death of 25-year-old Jayland Walker. Walker was killed after being shot at least 60 times by Akron cops following a traffic stop on June 27. Riot police used tear gas in response to a protester who was taking down barriers that were set up outside of the police headquarters. Authorities responded by coming out in ‘full riot gear,’ reports WKYC.
- FBI Agents Take A Knee With BLM
- NYT All The News... That Schumer Approves
- 45 graduate from the Pennsylvania State Police Academy
- 87 Cadets Graduate From Pennsylvania State Police Academy
- 87,000 New IRS Agents: Democrats 'Biden-Manchin-Schumer spending bill... is arguably the greatest misallocation of our federal dollars in American history. It spends money in areas where we should be cutting expenses and ignores national security priorities.'
Join 50 other followers