15 August 2022 – – Bari Weiss alleges that New York Times editors refused to run an op-ed by Republican Sen. Tim Scott without first getting approval from Democratic Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer.
- Pennsylvania’s 25 highest-paid state employees in 2020
- 2023 'will be the first time in over a hundred years we will no longer have any Bush's, McCain's, Cheney's or Clinton's in office!'
- 'We [Townhall] Investigated a Suburban LGBTQ Pedophile Ring. Here's What We Found.' 'We've found that it's far, far worse than what was first reported.'
- 29-Year-Old Hyejeong Shin Enrolls In And Attends New Brunswick High School, NJ - 'Police said New Jersey school districts must immediately enroll a student without a guardian and even without all the typical paperwork, per state law'
- "...don’t kid yourself, no matter what y’all say, that’s called World War III." President Joe Biden
Join 49 other subscribers