- Biden's Heavily Armed FBI RAIDS Pro-Life Activist's 'home of Mark Houck of Bucks County, Pennsylvania, with his wife and terrified children inside'
- 'Fetterman’s blue-collar cred is nonsense: ...he lived off the family dime until he was nearly 50.'
- DeSantis Ad: Her son was killed by "a twice-deported illegal …someone who should not have been here. This is what happens when we have open borders."
- Troop N member accused of excessive force
- Think Things Are Bad? Oh Actually They're Much Worse!: 'An estimated 2.1 million crimes across the country will not be reported to the FBI for 2021'
Join 49 other followers
Daily Archives: 1, September 6, 2022
Mean Angry Joe Yells ‘We Beat Pharma This Year’ As Drug Companies Amassed Record Profits From Biden Forcing COVID Jab of Job on Americans
Dec 5, 2020 – President-elect Joe Biden says Americans won’t be forced to take a coronavirus vaccine when one becomes available in the US.
Since when does the FBI conduct raids over missing diaries?Continue reading
According to FBI crime statistics, approximately 15,000 to 30,000 white women are raped by black men every year, while, on average, zero black women are raped by white men. (The department uses “0” to denote fewer than 10 victims.) Ann Coulter
CNN – “I’m Spanish,” [the white woman] said. “My boyfriend is black. It’s nothing racist about it.”
CNN — Did you hear about the white woman who called police in Memphis earlier this month because a black man who wanted to buy a house was trying to take a look at it first?
5 Sep 2022 – The suspect charged with snatching Tennessee heiress Eliza Fletcher was accused of rape as a young teen and previously served 20 years for violently kidnapping a prosecutor, according to court …
Body of billionaire heiress Eliza Fletcher, 34, is found seven miles from where she was dragged into SUV at 4:30am while out jogging: Suspect is due in court today charged with her kidnap
Multiple police sources have confirmed that a body found in the search for missing mother-of-two Eliza Fletcher has been identified as the elementary school teacher. Authorities have not yet confirmed Fletcher’s cause of death according to WHBQ-TV, but they have identified the body as the billionaire heiress, which was found seven miles from where she was last seen. Heartbroken neighbours have described their horror after the body was found ahead of her suspected killer’s, Cleotha Abston, court appearance in Memphis, Tennessee, today. Abston, 38, has been charged with kidnapping and tampering with evidence in relation to her dissapearance, but has not yet been charged with murder. She vanished while out for a jog around 4.30am on Friday, sparking a four-day long hunt, which led officers to several wooded areas across Memphis. The area where the body was found is just a hundred yards from the Longview Gardens apartment complex – where Abston’s brother, Mario, lives.