- Biden's Heavily Armed FBI RAIDS Pro-Life Activist's 'home of Mark Houck of Bucks County, Pennsylvania, with his wife and terrified children inside'
- 'Fetterman’s blue-collar cred is nonsense: ...he lived off the family dime until he was nearly 50.'
- DeSantis Ad: Her son was killed by "a twice-deported illegal …someone who should not have been here. This is what happens when we have open borders."
- Troop N member accused of excessive force
- Think Things Are Bad? Oh Actually They're Much Worse!: 'An estimated 2.1 million crimes across the country will not be reported to the FBI for 2021'
Join 49 other followers
Daily Archives: 1, September 11, 2022
Tucker Carlson Opines On The PA Senate Race: ‘It’s now considered impolite to mention the fact that John Fetterman is completely incapable of representing Pennsylvania in the U.S. Senate.
“…all of the the nineteen September 11th hijackers were voluntarily imported into the country on visas issued to them by our federal government.”
Mar 30, 2022 – Specifically, Bush touted his efforts over the last year in lobbying Republicans in Washington, D.C. to work with President Joe Biden on not only passing amnesty for illegal aliens but also expanding legal immigration levels beyond the 1.2 million green cards and 1.5 million temporary work visas given out to foreign nationals every year.
Khalid Al Mihdhar, who helped crash the plane into the Pentagon, simply listed “Hotel” as his U.S. destination — no name, no city, no state — but no problem getting a visa.
Indeed, all of the the nineteen September 11th hijackers were voluntarily imported into the country on visas issued to them by our federal government. Almost all of the visas were issued in the predominantly Muslim country of Saudi Arabia. Four of the September 11th hijackers—Zacarias Moussaoui, Satam al Suqami, Nawaf al Hamzi, and Hani Hanjour—were visa overstays.
In a blockbuster 2002 report, National Review’s Joel Mowbray acquired the visa applications of 15 of the 19 hijackers and exposed how every single one of their applications should have been flatly rejected.Continue reading
Two Mexican nationals charged with the murder of a North Carolina sheriff’s deputy were in the country illegally…
Fox News|8 days ago
Two Mexican nationals charged with the murder of a North Carolina sheriff’s deputy were in the country illegally … in response to multiple 911 calls. Moments before he died, Byrd got out …