Consider [John Fetterman’s] recent appointment of Celeste Trusty, a self-described “buddy” of convicted cop-killer Mumia Abu-Jamal, to the state’s Board of Pardons (which Fetterman, as lieutenant governor, leads). Trusty is a cop-hater who wants to “disarm” law enforcement, a position Fetterman shares.Continue reading
- Luis Sierra, 63, of NY Charged With Homicide Of Teen Whose Body Was Recovered In East Side Borough, PA Near Lehigh River In 1976
- 'First time in history that the ineffectiveness of a medicine is being blamed on those who haven't taken it' Dr. Robert Malone
- Why We Need Speech Control: Sticks And Stones May Break Your Bones But Names Can Too
- ICYDK: Not All Illegal Aliens 'are coming here w/ good intentions.'
- Salesman accused of copying state trooper’s business card
Join 49 other followers