8 Oct., 2022 Florida Surgeon General Joseph A. Ladapo, MD, PhD, said in a statement Friday afternoon that the state now recommends against giving men ages 18 to 39 mRNA coronavirus vaccines, citing a heightened risk of cardiac-related death.. The statement from Ladapo comes at the conclusion of an analysis conducted by the Florida Department of Health that was carried out using a self-controlled case …
- Luis Sierra, 63, of NY Charged With Homicide Of Teen Whose Body Was Recovered In East Side Borough, PA Near Lehigh River In 1976
- 'First time in history that the ineffectiveness of a medicine is being blamed on those who haven't taken it' Dr. Robert Malone
- Why We Need Speech Control: Sticks And Stones May Break Your Bones But Names Can Too
- ICYDK: Not All Illegal Aliens 'are coming here w/ good intentions.'
- Salesman accused of copying state trooper’s business card
Join 49 other followers