- Luis Sierra, 63, of NY Charged With Homicide Of Teen Whose Body Was Recovered In East Side Borough, PA Near Lehigh River In 1976
- 'First time in history that the ineffectiveness of a medicine is being blamed on those who haven't taken it' Dr. Robert Malone
- Why We Need Speech Control: Sticks And Stones May Break Your Bones But Names Can Too
- ICYDK: Not All Illegal Aliens 'are coming here w/ good intentions.'
- Salesman accused of copying state trooper’s business card
Join 49 other followers
Daily Archives: 1, October 21, 2022
Last Month It Was BLM This Month Fetterman Forsakes “green energy”: John Fetterman said he’s ‘always supported’ fracking – he previously said ‘I don’t’ and ‘never have’
[Fetterman] ran for lieutenant governor with the explicit goal of trying to release criminals from prison…
What’s Next His Left-Wing Radical Criminal Justice Reforms Wish List?
Crime has become the focus of criticism for Pennsylvania Democratic Senate candidate John Fetterman, given that he wants to let as many criminals out onto the streets as possible. But Fetterman can’t expunge his record on crime in the same way he wants to expunge other people’s criminal records.
Fetterman can’t run from these facts no matter how hard he tries. He ran for lieutenant governor with the explicit goal of trying to release criminals from prison and has endorsed politicians like Krasner who have tried to make life as easy as possible for criminals.
While many journalists and reporters hyperventilate about democracy being in danger, there will be no serious conversations about how their open partisanship and faulty fact-checking are viewed as the biggest threat by normal people. Mainstream journalists have sold out their profession for partisan victories, and they have torched their credibility in the process.
October 20, 2022 02:22
In an election cycle centered on President Joe Biden’s unpopularity, with Democrats trying to claim Republicans want an end to democracy, who is it that people dislike the most?
Yes, you guessed it: It’s the establishment media.Continue reading