- 100 join the ranks of the Pennsylvania State Police
- Censored: Graphic Video Of Neighbor Murdering Husband And Wife In Plains Township, PA Over Snow
- Pennsylvania’s 25 highest-paid state employees in 2020
- Cabal Before Honor: '51 former “intelligence” officials attempted to cover up The Post’s Hunter Biden exposé along with Big Tech.'
- Grove Rental
Join 49 other subscribers
PA FOP 38
Daily Archives: 1, December 22, 2022
Then: Biden says when he’s president, illegal immigrants should “immediately surge to the border” – Now: Thousands Of Biden Illegal Immigrants Staging In Mexico ‘waiting for Title 42 to drop in 8 days before they plan to cross into the US.’
‘Omnibus Spending Bill: $410M for Border Security — in the Middle East’
If the projections pan out, some 6.9 million border crossers and illegal aliens will have been apprehended at the border since 2021 to 2023 under Biden. This is a foreign population just two million short of New York City’s resident population.
Omnibus Spending Bill: $410M for Border Security — in the Middle East
The spending bill includes $410 million “for enhanced border security” in Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Tunisia, and Oman. At least $150 million of the funding is to be used to help Jordan secure its borders.
The hundreds of millions of dollars for border security thousands of miles away from the U.S. comes after Republicans and Democrats negotiated a similar plan in March that saw about $370 million go to border security initiatives in the Middle East and North Africa.
In June of last year, Congress authorized nearly a billion dollars in border security initiatives for Middle Eastern and North African countries.
‘NO ONE who claims to care about border security should support the omnibus…’
‘American, grandfather, brave and master: Words Stanford University includes in its index of ‘harmful language’ because they are ‘ableist, sexist or racist”
Those Who Control the Language Control the Culture
Biden administration bans use of term ‘illegal alien’
American, grandfather, brave and master: Words Stanford University includes in its index of ‘harmful language’ because they are ‘ableist, sexist or racist’
- Stanford University has published a list of ‘harmful language’ to eliminate
- It says there alternative options for ‘racist, violent and biased‘ terms used
- The initiative will remove the ‘harmful’ words from its IT systems and websites
By Jessica Warren For MailonlineContinue reading
Pennsylvania’s gas tax, ‘one of the highest gas taxes in the country’, to rise in 2023
2023 begins with an increase in the gas tax in Pennsylvania
Dec. 22, 2022 – Pennsylvania has one of the highest gas taxes in the country and now it’s expected to rise even more. The gas tax is expected to increase in the new year, according to Act 89 of 2013.