Former President George W. Bush said… that the U.S. needs to “welcome” immigrants and thank them for doing the “jobs that Americans won’t do.“
George W. Bush Meets With Illegal Aliens After Lobbying Republicans To Work With Joe Biden on Amnesty
“Poor George [Bush], he can’t help it. He was born with a silver foot in his mouth.” ― Ann Richards
Migrants bused to New York City from Texas are arrested after ‘shoplifting’ $12,489 from Macy’s store on Long Island
- Four migrants were arrested after allegedly shoplifting $12,000 from Macy’s
- Wrallan Cabezas Meza, 19, Miguel Angel Rojas, 21, Rafael Rojas, 27, and Jose Garcia Escobar, 30, are accused of driving from NYC to Garden City for the heist
- It’s unclear when the individuals came from the border to New York
- An estimated 40,000 asylum seekers have come to NYC in the last year
- Last week, Mayor Eric Adams said ‘there is no more room’ for asylum seekers
Four migrants who were brought into New York City on buses from the U.S.-Mexico border were arrested earlier this month after allegedly shoplifting thousands in merchandise.
The law enforcement officials immediately began searching for a vehicle that fled the scene after the theft.
During their search, officers located a vehicle driving on Ring Road in Garden City.
The driver of the vehicle was said to have been committing multiple traffic violations, according to police.
Officers pulled over the vehicle, a 2006 BMW with fake plates, after Meza allegedly failed to use a turn signal.
According to Newsday, police said the four may have ties to a South American thievery ring.
In a Monday press conference, Nassau County Executive Bruce Blakeman said he agrees with the ‘change of tune’ from Mayor Eric Adams regarding the border crisis.
Why isn’t this considered a disaster? This is a crisis,’ Adams told The New York Post at the end of his visit.