As of 8/22/2020 of the 161,392 reported deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), 9,683 or 6% had COVID-19 listed as the only cause of death while the other 151,709 or 94% had on average 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death in addition to COVID.
- 25,000 National Guard troops deployed to Capitol
- Here They Come Biden Spoke They Heard
- The FBI Does Background Checks On Congress' Praetorian Guard Of 25,000 United States Military Members While Congress Does No Background Checks On Chinese Interns
- Two Pennsylvania Counties Two Election Rules "Allegheny County counted undated ballots but Westmoreland County did not"
- 2021 Purge: Who's Our Daddy - GoDaddy removes AR15.com