Category Archives: Chinese Wu-Flu

Died Of COVID And Died With COVID

As of 8/22/2020 of the 161,392 reported deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), 9,683 or 6% had COVID-19 listed as the only cause of death while the other 151,709 or 94% had on average 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death in addition to COVID.

From COVID-19 Death Data and Resources: Continue reading

Masks Because They Said So

Fit and healthy people wearing masks could make them more at risk of infection, says expert

“There’s no research evidence to support wearing masks if you are basically fit and well,” said Prof Marshall.

Pennsylvania’s Power Couple

Tucker Carlson rips Pennsylvania most powerful couple.

Beaver County District Attorney David Lozier said his office will not prosecute business owners who open their doors

May 1, 2020

Pa. Health Sec.: ‘Population Density’ Concerns A Main Factor Why Allegheny Co. Is Not Moving From ‘Red’ To ‘Yellow’ Phase

CBS Boston / WBZ|7 days ago

Gov. Tom Wolf has announced that no counties in the Pittsburgh area will be reopening on May 8 Continue reading

China Wu-Flu Statistics

“There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics.” – Mark Twain

New York City “added more than 3,700 additional people who were presumed to have died of the coronavirus but had never tested positive.” Continue reading

The Great Dr. Fauci

In case you didn’t hear the Great Dr. Fauci did offer a date when we might be allowed to reopen America. Continue reading

Data shows Chinese Wu-Flu currently widespread in America

“In a somewhat surprising conclusion, the two researchers found that the mortality rate of coronavirus could be as low as 0.1 percent, or similar to the mortality rate of the flu.” Continue reading

“If this plan saves 1 life, then its worth it.” Elizabeth NJ Police

In the not too distant future the drone will be 10-23 before the patrol arrives.

“The tactic (monitoring citizens with drones) was first used in China.” The same People’s Republic of China who brought us the Chinese Wu-flu which changed the United States of America forever. Continue reading