“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”. ― George Orwell, 1984
The liberals who acted as Rittenhouse’s judge and jury before hearing a word of evidence: How Joe Biden, ‘The Squad’ and liberal media smeared Kyle Rittenhouse by branding him a white supremacist and domestic terrorist
- Then-Democratic Presidential Nominee Joe Biden tweeted a campaign video depicting Rittenhouse as a white supremacist
- Politifact inaccurately reported that the teen violated the law by carrying a rifle in Wisconsin
- Esquire described Rittenhouse’s behavior as ‘terrorist tourism’
- The Intercept referred to the former youth police cadet as one of several apparent, ‘white supremacist defendants’
- Rep. Ayanna Pressley accused Rittenhouse of being a ‘white supremacist domestic terrorist’
- ‘The View’s’ Joy Behar echoed the oft-repeated falsehood that the teen illegally crossed state lines with a weapon
- Rep. Ilhan Omar declared Rittenhouse ‘executed two people’ in Kenosha
- The chairman of the House Democratic Caucus called to ‘lock up’ the Illinois teen even as his trial was still underway
- MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough falsely claimed that the then-17-year-old’s mother drove him ‘across state lines’ to Kenosha
Published: 13:21 EST, 19 November 2021 | Updated: 15:17 EST, 19 November 2021
Where do you go to get your reputation back?
If one had listened to some of the most prominent voices on America’s political left over the last 15 months, they may — understandably — be shocked by the jury’s decision.