The Nebraska Republican said he is sending around 25 state troopers to Del Rio, Texas, to assist the state’s Department of Public Safety for a maximum of 16 days, according to Ricketts. “Nebraska is stepping up to help Texas respond to the ongoing crisis on their border with Mexico,” Ricketts said in a statement.
- 'REVEALED: Man accused of raping woman on Philadelphia SEPTA train as passengers 'filmed it' is an illegal Congolese immigrant with sex abuse and drugs rap sheet who should have been deported in 2015'
- Video of The Very Fluid COVID Vaccine Efficacy Narrative in 2021
- 'OSHA Isn’t Tracking COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects Because It Doesn’t Want To Undermine Biden’s Shot Campaign'
- Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot: FOP President Is Attempting To "Induce An Insurrection" By Opposing Vaccine Mandate
- In 10 Short Years: Privileged White Male to Most Powerful Bureaucrat in Pennsylvania's History to First Female Four-Star