Gas stations across the US have started to run out of fuel after the Colonial Pipeline ransomware attack, and gas prices are expected to climb. Stations along the East Coast, from Florida to Virginia, have had to close up shop due to a fuel shortage brought on by Friday’s hack and subsequent shut-down.
- Pa. Senate passes bill to let local police use radar for speed enforcement
- "The FOP Will Not Yield in Our Effort to Preserve the Existing Qualified Immunity Doctrine"
- "Traffic fatalities disproportionately affect communities of color..."
- While Current Laws Are Not Being Enforced Biden's Plan Is To Confiscate Firearms From Law-Abiding Americans
- "I'm not going to get jammed and lose my job because someone else is doing something." retired PA State Police Maj. Frank Monaco