Gas stations across the US have started to run out of fuel after the Colonial Pipeline ransomware attack, and gas prices are expected to climb. Stations along the East Coast, from Florida to Virginia, have had to close up shop due to a fuel shortage brought on by Friday’s hack and subsequent shut-down.
- Several Afghan Allies Part of Operation Allies Welcome Assault U.S. Female Soldier At Fort Bliss
- Tucker Carlson: Joe Biden revealed why he supports illegal immigration in 2015, he wants to change the country
- Two Afghan refugees [brought to the Wisconsin by the federal government] have been federally indicted for crimes allegedly committed during their stay at Wisconsin’s Fort McCoy
- "Europe's Afghan Crime Wave Is Mind-Boggling."
- Biden Finally Takes Action At Border Places Border Patrol Agents on Administrative Duties For Doing Their Job